The Oak Tree Inn, Balmaha
The Oak Tree Inn located in the beautiful Balmaha on the coast of Loch Lomond is a 41-bedroom inn, pub, restaurant, cafe and village shop. The Inn is renowned for its authentic and friendly welcome and has carried the title of Scotland’s best pub twice since it opened in 1997.
The Oak Tree Inn has a regular wide-range gluten free menu with options for Coeliacs and individuals following a gluten free diet. The menu also includes a choice of delicious pizzas and fish & chips.
The Inn team are determined to take extra steps to ensure that dining in The Oak Tree Inn is as relaxing and carefree as it can be. Allergen awareness and food safety are crucial to running their business. Their knowledgeable team are always on hand to advise.
View The Menu
Things To Do Around The Oak Tree Inn
There are many things to do around, especially if you like outdoor activities:
- The West Highland Way
- Breathtaking Views from Conic Hill – take a steep but short climb to admire the vastness of Loch Lomond.
- Climb Ben Lomond – the starting point to the most southern Munro is only a 15 minute drive away.
- East Loch Lomond shore – explore beautiful pebble beaches and photogenic trees.
- Visit Inchcailloch – Roam this stunning wooded island just 5 minutes by ferry from Balmaha.
- Take a boat trip – rent a kayak or a private boat tour
Book your room and find more things to do at https://www.theoaktreeinn.co.uk/balmaha-experience
How To Find The Oak Tree Inn
The Oak Tree Inn is an unmissable establishment located in Balmaha, Loch Lomond, G63 0JQ. Balmaha has a large public car park near the Inn which makes stopping by even easier.
08.00 – 23.00 Daily
The Oak Tree Inn
Balmaha, Loch Lomond G63 0JQ
Tel: 01360 870357
Gluten Free Fortnight
14th – 30th October 2022
In association with