Effective Date: September 2022
Information We Collect
- Email Addresses: We collect email addresses when users willingly subscribe to our newsletter or marketing communications through MailChimp. Your email address may also be collected when you participate in marketing surveys, contests, or promotions. We only collect your email address if you opt-in to receive communications from us.
- Survey Responses: When you participate in marketing surveys, we may collect information about your preferences, opinions, and demographic details. Your participation in surveys is entirely voluntary.
- Technical Data (including internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website). As you interact with our website, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies and other similar technologies. Please see our Cookies Notice for more information.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information collected for the following purposes:
- Email Marketing: We use your email address to send you newsletters, updates, promotions, and other marketing communications that you have opted in to receive. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time by following the instructions provided in the emails or contacting us.
- Survey Analysis: We use survey responses to better understand our audience, improve our products or services, and tailor our marketing efforts to your preferences.
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information under the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with trusted service providers such as MailChimp, to facilitate our email marketing efforts. These service providers are obligated to protect your information and may not use it for any other purpose.
- Survey Results: We may share aggregated and anonymized survey results with third parties, including business partners and the public. In these cases, all data is stripped of personally identifiable information, and no individual can be identified from the data shared.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information if required by law or in response to a valid legal request, such as a court order or government inquiry.
You have the following choices regarding your personal information:
- Email Subscriptions: You can unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in our emails or by contacting us directly.
- Access and Correction: You have the right to access and correct your personal information that we hold. To do so, please contact us using the information provided below.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Changes to This Policy